Nov 24, 2009

Keeping An Eye On... New Releases


Today a pair of Keeping An Eye On authors have novels hitting shelves.




The first is Daryl Gregory's The Devil's Alphabet. I've been fortunate enough to read an advance copy, and this is one of my favorite books of the year so far. You can read my review here or an interview with Gregory here.

Also, releasing today is Alan DeNiro's Total Oblivion, More or Less: A Novel. I haven't had the opportunity to read DeNiro's debut novel yet but it's currently winging its way to my residence via Amazon courier. Unfortunately, due to the holidays, I won't be able to get at it until after I get home. Regardless, I'll be reading it sooner rather than later. You can read my interview with DeNiro here.

If you are looking for a couple of fresh voices in the genre, these are two novels you should definitely take a closer look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...