Nov 6, 2009

Pirate Latitudes Book Trailer

I saw this book trailer today. As I've said before, most book trailers are garbage but obviously the latest Crichton effort can afford a decent production quality. Have a watch, what do you think?



Honestly, I don't know if this makes me want to read Pirate Latitudes any more than I did previously (do book trailers ever do that?) but I did think it was very well done. The stylized animation is very sharp and it gets the basic plot of the novel across. It's clear that Pirate Latitudes isn't your typical Crichton novel. Sadly, its one of the last we will ever get. I hope its as enjoyable as the majority of his work.

1 comment:

  1. No, book trailer dont make me want to read the book, but, I stumble across from time to time, and occassionally will bring light to a book I may not consider reading.

    Eg. The Strain by Del Toro.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...