May 30, 2009

YetiStomper Picks Index


Here's the index of past YetiStomper picks.

YetiStomper Picks aren't the only books that are coming out but they are the ones that I recommend the most and the ones you will most likely be seeing reviewed here. Rather than repeating a cover blurb, I'm giving you the reason why I added them to the list. If you tend to agree with my reviews, I hope you'll try my recommendations. That's one of the principle reasons I started this blog. You have the ability to find out more by yourself provided you can use the internet or click the titles which are hyperlinked to Amazon.

YetiStomper Picks Index
January 2010
December 2009
November 2009
October 2009
September 2009
August 2009
July 2009
June 2009


Let me know if you find anything you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...