Sep 18, 2009

YetiContest: Galileo's Dream



Long story short, I accidentally ordered 2 copies of Kim Stanley Robinson's Galileo's Dream. Rather than send the package back to the UK, I'm going to offer a free copy to one of my few readers. Oh and it's the one with the pretty cover. You can read more about the book here.

Contest Rules

-1 entry per person (total, not per day)
-US Residents Only (Excluding Hawaii and Alaska) - This is my own money here, and I'm not made of it. I'm already shelling out for a free book.
-Contest will run until midnight, Sept 30th, 2009.
-Winner will be selected via random number generator

If you want to enter, send an e-mail to YetiContest [at] gmail [dot] com containing the following:

-Name
-Mailing Address
-Favorite Up-and-coming Genre Author (who has published less than 5 novels)

Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Gavin at gvngrn at earthlink dot net.

    I find M. Rickert's work fascinating. Genre? Fantasy fiction.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...