Sep 14, 2009

Covering Hypothetical Covers: The Sage King




Yesterday at a neighborhood art fair, I stumbled upon this piece of art by a local artist by the name of Bryan Sperry (SperryArt.com). It's called The Sage King, which is also what the Asian characters translate to. Either that or The Fairy Princess. I don't read whatever language that is, so I took his word for it. But I love the picture and it was the right price so now it's hanging up on my wall.

So why bring it up on the blog? Because I think that "The Sage King" would be a great fantasy title. And I happen to think that this would make eye-catching cover art.

Ignoring the horrible picture I took, what do you think? Would you pick up "The Sage King"? Would this cover art attract your eye on bookstore shelves?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...