Oct 21, 2010

Twisted Twitter: What Would Pac Man Read?


Over on twitter, Mark Charan Newton (@MarkCN) posted the rather innocent update:

Raiding Pan Mac's book shelves. Free stuff!
Of course, Pan Mac is Pan Macmillan, one of the UK's largest publishers. I would have known that immediately... had I read "Pan Mac".

What did I read?


Which prompted the question in my rarely logical mind:
What would Pac Man have on his bookshelf? What does Pac Man read?
My best guess is - ghost stories with colorful prose. What's yours?

3 comments:

  1. I think he'd stay away from the ghost stories - too mundane for him, he sees that every day.

    He'd read cookbooks, and dream of any kind of food other than dots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The answer is obviously 8-bit novels. ;)

    Or probably classic Sci-Fi like Niven, Dick, and Pohl. He is a also a sneaky bastard and likes to run away so he'd probably enjoy Lynch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about Edwin Abbott's Flatland?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...