Aug 11, 2009

Using the Interwebz...


I'm slowly getting through the Keeping An Eye Oninterviews and getting responses back but I have been unable to get in touch with Naomi Novik and Vandana Singh via their websites, blogs or other means of means of polite contact.

I'm not looking to invade their privacy and ask for their e-mail addresses but if any of you readers out there are connected enough to know them, any help you could provide would be appreciated. Maybe you went to the same writing workshop, share the same agent, or happen to be conjoined twins, who knows? It's a small world out there and if they are willing to participate in the interview series, they can e-mail me at YetiStomper [at] gmail [dot] com to set things up.

I'd like to note that I'm not a stalker and I haven't been pestering these authors. These two authors don't appear to have a readily available contact page on their websites and any inquiries to their publishing house publicity departments have gone without response for several weeks. As far as I am aware, they aren't aware I'm even trying to interview them. They are certainly more than welcome to decline but I figured I would at least try to get the whole list.

Any help would be appreciated.

Update: I was able to get in touch with Naomi Novik. I'm still trying to get in touch with Vandana Singh as well as Mary Rickert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...